The Eagles No Fun Aloud 1982


 
What if the Eagles kept putting out records after The Long Run? For this I chose "I Found Somebody", "Party Town", "All Those Lies" and "I Volunteer" from Glenn Frey's 1982 album No Fun Aloud. From Don Henley's 1982 album I Can't Stand Still I chose the title song (with harmony vocals by Timothy B. Schmit), "Long Way Home" (with backing vocals by Schmit), "Nobody's Business" (with Schmit on bass) and I had to include "Dirty Laundry", not only was it huge in the charts but it has Schmit doing backing vocals and bass, as well as Joe Walsh doing a guitar solo. In place of Glenn Frey doing a cover of the oldie "Sea Cruise" I put in Timothy B. Schmit cover of "So Much in Love" from the 1982 soundtrack of Fast Times at Ridgemont High. From Joe Walsh I picked "Here We Are Now" from You Bought It- You Name It which he recorded in 1982 with Henley and Schmit on backing vocals.

If you are wondering why I didn't include Don Felder on the album type "Glenn Frey", "Don Felder" and "Long Beach" into a search engine and see what you get. If you prefer Felder to Schmit you can switch out "So Much in Love" with "Surrender" from the Fast Times soundtrack and replace "Here We Are Now" with "Told You So" from Walsh's YBIYNI which Felder co-wrote and plays guitar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989