Spice Girls Here and Now 2005



 The first Spice Girls album came out in 1996 and was HUGE! Their next album was the soundtrack to a movie centered around them with an amazing assortment of cameos of actors and musicians. Then Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) left the band to do a solo album. The four remaining put out another Spice Girls album in 2000 and that seemed like the end. They all continued doing music individually and reunited for tours in 2007 and 2019.

For this re-imagining I used both sides of a single by Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice), "This Groove" and "Let Your Head Go", from Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) I chose "If I Had My Life Again" and "In Too Deep" from L. A. State of Mind, Emma Bunton's (Baby Spice) album Life in Mono contributed "Perfect Strangers" and "I Wasn't Looking (When I Found Love)", two songs from Geri Halliwell's album Passion are "Feel the Fear" and "Let Me Love You More" and from Melanie C's (Sporty Spice) Beautiful Intentions I picked "Good Girl", "Here and Now" and "Better Alone".

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCHnLE0OxajFyJFKuT12rd2I8VOrHmsBr&si=lAXX1mjFIN2qd6In

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989