The Beatles I'm the Greatest single 1973

 



Since I was in the woods for the last week I thought I would do a quick while I was away (to paraphrase The Who).  
The song "I'm the Greatest" was the closest we ever got to a Beatles reunion in the 1970s. It was on Ringo's eponymous 1973 album. Ringo sang and played drums, John Lennon wrote the song, did backing vocals and played drums, George Harrison played guitar and to top it, famous "fifth Beatle", Billy Preston, from the Get Back sessions, played organ. The idea for a sleeve for the 45 of the song has been in my head for quite a while. So here is the front and back of a proposed "Beatles" single.

I almost didn't do it because when I was thinking about possible Beatles album from the 70s I noticed there were already a variety of sites with their versions.
Here is an example of one such site that is a lot of fun: What If - Misc: The Beatles - Out The Blue 1973


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989