Josie and The Pussycats Pretend to Be Nice 2001

 



When Josie and the Pussycats was at the movies I didn't go because it didn't look like "my kind of movie". When it came out on video I watched it because I was a little curious and I worked at a video store. It turned out not only to be very funny but quite clever as well. It actually has a similar message as John Carpenter's They Live. People that haven't seen J&tP might be surprised to hear that.
Anyway the movie has a fictitious band putting out an album called Pretend To Be Nice. All the songs are on the soundtrack which has some good original music. Besides The Pussycats songs it also has two parody songs of a boy band played by Donald Faison, Seth Green, Breckin Meyer and Alex Martin.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lhy4RPpzzYNqgUQCw6RJsyBpnnjPtCCE0&si=vnMS9n9hSVWjsJti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989