unreleased blog on unreleased Fantastic Four movie

 

I had planned on doing a blog with the Fantastic Four movie from 1994 that was never released. I had a Film Threat magazine about the "upcoming" movie with lots of good photos. I had a VHS with a trailer for it, "coming soon". The poster shown above was seen in cinemas. Finally.....nothing. A friend of mine saw a bootleg of it. This seemed a perfect topic for my blog. I started to design the DVD cover. I curated pictures, did some research and found that a LOT of people have already designed DVD cases for it making mine redundant.

However, I also found there is a documentary about the film called Doomed!: The Untold Story of Roger Corman's The Fantastic Four. It has interviews with cast and crew plus some footage. I recommend anyone curious about the movie to check out the documentary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989