Guardians of the Galaxy intergalactic soundtrack 2014


 
The soundtrack to the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie really is an awesome collection of songs. They didn't choose the obvious "space" songs. This is what it could have been if they did. I chose twelve songs, the same as on the actual soundtrack, and I stayed with songs between 1969 and 1979 like what was in the movie. David Bowie's "Moonage Daydream" was on the original soundtrack and even though it has a "space" theme I went with the more obvious "Space Oddity". The sequel started with E.L.O.'s "Mr. Blue Sky", for this project I used another song from the same album. I tried to choose a variety of styles like the actual soundtrack as well as ones that might work in the film.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCHnLE0OxajEaTSB91yLknnc8qpuFEOxF&si=LHC0KqDqyPeadQCl

Comments

  1. You are now inspiring me to create my own soundtrack for this film! Damn you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989