A post I'm not going to do

 

While working on the last post I thought about songs that reference The Wizard of Oz. I also thought about when Georgio Moroder released Metropolis with new music by '80s artists. Somehow that merged in my mind and I considered a soundtrack with "Tin Man" by America, "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John, "Time" from Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, maybe something from Ozzy Osborne's Blizzard of Ozz. How about songs from Toto and Kansas?

I realized I had gone WAY too far. Besides I figure I had desecrated enough movie soundtracks for now.

Comments

  1. I’m kind of glad you didn’t go too deep on this one. Although the idea starts out great, including artists for their band names alone seems a stretch: but songs that would improve the movie experience would be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989