Poison 2003 Songs of Life

 


Some people that know me have been surprised by some of the bands I have included on my blog. Considering when I did the New Edition the only song I remembered by Bell Biv DeVoe was "Poison". Which brings me to today's post: Poison. Not a band I am associated with but thought deserving of a post. Most of the songs are from lead singer Bret Michael's solo album Songs of Life, primarily "Party Rock Band" where he reunites with C. C. DeVille. I chose two songs from Rikki Rockett's album Glitter 4 Your Soul, (which had fellow Poisoner Blues Saraceno) "Tear It Down" has Bret Michaels on lead vocals and "Life's a Gas" which has Rikki singing lead. To wrap up the album I put in "Something to Believe In #2" from Poison's 2003 album Best of Ballad's and Blues which was mostly a collection of previous works but this song was a total reworking of a previous song ("Something to Believe In") with new lyrics and acoustic arrangement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

WHAM! Sons of Jack and Albert 1990

Panic Room Nicole Kidman 2002