1950s double feature from an alternate earth

 



     I've posted what 1930s and a 1940s movie bill would look like in a theatre from an alternate Earth so for Halloween season I present a spooky sci-fi presentations for the 1950s. I start with a trailer for Destination Mars!,  directed by Robert Lowry, who also made the spoof serial Monarch of the Moon. Sand Pirates of the Sahara was seen in the 2001 Jim Carrey movie The Majestic. The main double bill would be The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra and Alien Trespass. YouTube has the complete movie of Alien Trespass but only the trailer for TLSoC, however it is worth seeking out (as well as Destination Mars!) for those who enjoy pastiches of cheesy B-movies.

See it all here (plus a bonus surprise): 1950s double feature from an alternate dimension - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League

Violin Music of Sherlock Holmes

The Defenders- a 1980 superhero tv movie