Genesis So 1986

 


Peter Gabriel together again with Genesis. This is one I worked on a while ago but I went through many permutations until I got to this version. I originally had "In the Glow of Night" separated from "Domino" but decided to choose something for readily available. From the Genesis album Invisible Touch I pulled "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight", "Land of Confusion", "Throwing It All Away" and "Invisible Touch". All of these songs are also available on Turn It on Again: the Hits. From Peter Gabriel's album So I chose "Red Rain", "Sledgehammer", "Big Time", "In Your Eyes" and "Mercy Street". All of these except "In Your Eyes" are also found on Shaking the Tree: Sixteen Golden Hits. From Phil Collins' solo work I included "Take Me Home" which has Peter Gabriel on backing vocals.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCHnLE0OxajGqMZSxsvhX-J1vhZG8xGpF&si=d7DiDf_OFpXop-rD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989