Simon and Garfunkel My Little Town 1975

 


Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel started singing together as kids. They put out their first album in 1964. After five albums the duo broke up. Like Wham! one person's career took off while the other's didn't. 
In 1975 they reunited to record a song Paul Simon wrote called "My Little Town". It was Simon's album Still Crazy After All These Years and Garfunkel's album Breakaway. For this project I used the title song from Garfunkel's Breakaway and his cover of "I Only Have Eyes for You" since that was the song he sang on Saturday Night Live to promote his album along with Paul Simon. I excised "Gone At Last" and "Silent Eyes" from Simon's album to make room for Garfunkel's.

 https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCHnLE0OxajEkxPswE2Ww_1jNcqSpUc_c&si=rtEPSC9Nh4ccXFCA

Comments

  1. Simon's hat makes me think of the Tom Selleck Raiders of the Lost Ark. Does that make Garunkel Marion or Sallah?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Police XYZ 1987

Raiders of the Lost Ark with Tom Selleck 1981

KISS Hot in the Shade 1989