MOONLIGHTING music from season 1 & 2

 


  
        The show Moonlighting had some great music. MCA Records put out a soundtrack with some expected songs: the theme, a couple of songs from star Cybill Shepherd, one a cover of song from 1948 and "Blue Moon", (she had released an album in 1974 that was covers of Cole Porter tunes) and a cover The Rascal's song "Good Lovin'" from star Bruce Willis,  (which would have fit right in with the other songs on his 1987 album "Return of Bruno"). The soundtrack had a lot of great songs heard in the show, but I was still hoping for some others. How was Mitch Ryder's "Devil with a Blue Dress On" not included considering how it was featured in the last episode of season two.
      So, what if they had a slightly more thorough soundtrack? I concentrated on only the first two seasons. This is not all the songs, but I think it is a better representation of what was heard on the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buckaroo Banzai Against the World Crime League

Violin Music of Sherlock Holmes

Songs of Edgar Allan Poe